Thursday, December 22, 2011

Finishing First With Safety Certificates

All,

HPL's Safety Committee has sent out certificates and pens for all staff members at locations that had no injuries in Fiscal Year 2011. This includes all three of our triad, as well as all other locations where our staff served in FY 11 (for example, Stella Link was on the list, so I get one).

Most of the certificates and pens were sent to my office at Vinson and I will distribute them to the folks who are here today and leave them on the desks of those who are here most often.

I will send the others in delivery to either Blue Ridge or Bracewell, depending on where you are most often.

Certificates for two of our staff were not in the envelope. I confirmed with Laurie Covington that they will be sent to their locations.

Congratulations to everyone and have a very happy and safe holiday!
John

No comments:

Post a Comment