Thursday, January 19, 2012

Video Gaming Survey

From: Farmer, Sandy - HPL
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 9:14 AM
To: HPL - J LIST; HPL - Young Adult List; HPL - NL & Express Managers
Subject: Fwd: Video Gaming Survey

I need help!
I am keeping track of all of the gaming equipment in the system and can also , replace broken stuff, purchase new games, and do training but I don't know who is playing, who needs what, etc.
So I put together a survey with my questions for you. Please have one person answer per location. It should be the person who uses the equipment the most. With this information I can better serve you with the latest and greatest.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/V8HVPDH

Please always remember that if you have questions, need training, need replacements, etc.

Please contact me anytime. I will do my best to help you out.
Thank you for the assistance!

Sandy Farmer,
Manager Central Youth Services

No comments:

Post a Comment