Hi everyone,
I have updated the Word document template for filling out the SRP certificates. The spacing is a little different from last year's certificate, but I have tested this one. If you haven't used one before, this keeps you from having to hand-write all the blanks on the SRP certificate.
The file name is "SRP Cert 2012". For this particular purpose, a Word document works better than a Google doc, so it will not be on the blog. It's already loaded on the desktop of the public service terminals at Blue Ridge. I'll load it at Vinson tomorrow and at Bracewell on Wednesday.
I will have the library name set for each location. Please enter the child's name and the date. If you are uncomfortable using your own name, you may enter my name.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Thanks,
John
No comments:
Post a Comment