From: Merullo, John - HPL
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 9:50 AM
Subject: FW: After Hours and Emergency Contact List
Importance: High
All,
NL Administration wants to make sure we have up-to-date emergency contact information for everyone. If your contact information has changed this year (including your phone number(s), your person to contact in case of emergency or their numbers) please let me know.
If you want to just send me the information anyway to confirm, that would be fine.
Thanks,
John
From: Anguiano, Yolanda - HPL
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 9:46 AM
Subject: After Hours and Emergency Contact List
Hello,
I need to update our Emergency Contact and After Hours list. Please see the workbook attached and click on your location/grouping worksheet tab and fill in the required information and then email it to me.
I also need you to send me in your reply the names of the three people Hi-Tech should contact in case an alarm goes off at your location/grouping after hours. Please indicate who should be first, second and third.
I know there are some managers on vacation, so have the assistant manager fill out your information. I need this by Friday, 8/17 at 1PM. If you have any questions, please let me know.
Thank you,
G Yolanda Anguiano
Administrative Assistant
Chief of Neighborhood Libraries Office
No comments:
Post a Comment