Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Telephone Doctor Evaluation - ACTION REQUESTED!

___________________________________________
From: Benton, Suzy - HPL
To: HPL - NL Telephone Doctor Users
Importance: High

Greetings, Team!

I’d like to take a minute to thank you all for your continued participation in the Telephone Doctor pilot program.  Early results show that the large majority of you are either completely finished or just about finished with the coursework that has been assigned to you…. HOORAY!  Congratulations to you on this huge accomplishment.  I, along with your Team Leaders, know that you all are working very diligently at your locations to ensure that customers receive the best service around, even in light of shrinking staff numbers and increasing demands on your time and energy.

I have heard from a few of you regarding your thoughts on this product informally.  I am at the point where I need to start making some decisions on whether this product is useful to you, easy to use, and worth offering to other staff members in our organization.  To this end, I have sent you all  a very brief survey via the Telephone Doctor website to complete.  Please complete this survey by Friday, February 8th at 2pm so that I may gather the data to analyze by early next week.

I hope to be able to make a preliminary recommendation based on your feedback of this product. Please feel free to be honest. I truly need your feedback so that I can make the best decision possible. I would also invite you to email me personally with more candid feedback as to why you love or hate this product. If you have any strong feelings one way or the other and it wasn't captured in the survey, please shoot me an email to share.

Thank you in advance for your assistance. I appreciate it and look forward to receiving your completed survey by Friday! Have a great week everybody! J

P.S. – if you've already completed your assigned courses, please remember that you are welcome to complete other courses of interest in the program as time permits (with approval from your supervisor). The program does not end until June 1st, so please take full advantage of what is has to offer!

Best regards,
Suzy Benton, MLIS
System-wide Training Coordinator

No comments:

Post a Comment