There are several online mandatory training sessions that all our staff must participate in that have been assigned over the past several weeks.
These include:
Executive Order 1-50:
Workplace Discrimination and Harassment Annual Training (Must be completed by June 30th).
Cyber Security
Awareness Training (Must be completed by July 31st).
***Note: Per Suzy, we are only responsible for part one of this training.***
Comics Plus Training. (Complete as soon as possible). After viewing, log in the form I sent in your e-mail.
***So far only five people have completed this. Please do so at your earliest convenience.***
There may be some others that you may be responsible for. You are responsible for your own training, so I prefer to let people take these as they have time on their own during Planning Time, but if you are having trouble fitting them in, please let me know and I'll adjust your schedule.
Information on how to access these training sessions is in your e-mail.
Please note that many of them only work in Internet Explorer. As you know, we are discouraged from using IE for general browsing and I personally discourage its use as a rule; however, in this case, because it is behind the City's firewall, it is safe.
This is also a good time to remind everyone that you should be checking your City e-mail at least once every day you are working.
Please see me if you have any questions or concerns.
Thanks,
John
No comments:
Post a Comment