Monday, September 12, 2016

Congratulations, Amanda and thank you, everyone!

Hi all,

Please congratulate Amanda for being named September's employee of the month, in honor of her amazing work on the collage of Van Gogh's "The Starry Night".

Notes from September's staff meeting may be found here.

Today is my last day at Vinson. It's hard to believe that it has been five years since I first came to manage it, Blue Ridge, and Bracewell. Tomorrow I will join the management team at Central.

I've enjoyed working with all of you. Thank you for being a great team. As you all know, Craig will be taking over as acting manager. Please support him, Laura, and Lisa as they lead you forward.

Thank you for all you have done. I'll see you all for sure on Staff Development Day. Stop in and say hi any time you might find yourself Downtown.

All the best,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment