_____________________________________________
From: VanCampen, Michael - HPL
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2011 3:57 PM
To: HPL - NL Staff
Subject: Thanks to Neighborhood Libraries Staff
From: VanCampen, Michael - HPL
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2011 3:57 PM
To: HPL - NL Staff
Subject: Thanks to Neighborhood Libraries Staff
Greetings all,
I am regularly reminded of what an exceptional staff we have in Neighborhood Libraries. This is particularly true as we have undergone tremendous changes over the past few weeks. I have been extremely impressed with everyone in Neighborhood Libraries as we have shifted staff and adjusted service hours throughout the system. As a direct result of your dedication, hard work, and willingness to embrace change, things have run remarkably smoothly thus far. Thank you all for the great job you have done in adapting to these changes while continuing your commitment to exceptional service. I have already heard many positive comments from customers.
Thank you again for helping to make this challenging transition as trouble-free as possible.
If you have any comments, questions, and/or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.
Sincerely,
Mike Van Campen
Chief of Neighborhood Libraries
Houston Public Library
Houston Public Library
No comments:
Post a Comment