Thursday, August 11, 2011

Training and Other Important Things

Good Morning Team,

I have a few important items that I want to communicate to everyone:

1. Please check your e-mail and the new blog at least once every day.

2. If you are scheduled for Kronos training, please forward your confirmation e-mail to me. The training system has not yet been updated for new supervisors.

3. If you are unable to make it to Kronos training, I will print out a copy of the training guide for each location. Signing in will be a simple process and I will be very glad to help you in any way possible.

4. For any other trainings, changes in schedule or other important matters, even if we discuss it verbally, please send me an e-mail so I have a reminder.

5. Thank you all for your cooperation, patience and positive attitude this week. I've had a great time so far and look forward to what we have lying before us.

Thanks!

John

No comments:

Post a Comment