Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Telephone Doctor Pilot Program

Greetings!
  The Telephone Doctor Pilot Program will come to an end on June 1, 2013.  If you have not completed your assigned courses yet, please do so prior to this date.  For those that need an extension on due dates, please send an email to HPL Training at hpltraining@houstontx.gov and a member of the Training Team will extend the date for you.
  I plan to send out an official end of program survey to all participants. It will be the same survey I sent at the midpoint of the program.  It is imperative that ALL participants complete this survey.  The results of the survey will be a significant deciding factor in the purchase of any additional licenses.
  I do hope that you have enjoyed this training.  I appreciate all your hard work and truly thank you all for participating!

Best regards,
Suzy Benton, MLIS
System-wide Training Coordinator



No comments:

Post a Comment