Monday, October 3, 2011

Training Survey - Complete by October 5th

All,

Please see the message below from Mike Van Campen. I encourage everyone to complete this survey. From our conversations, I know that we all value training in our group and I hope this will allow administration to offer the training that will best suit our needs.

Thanks,
John

Greetings all,

Because we want to get as much input from staff as possible, we are conducting a brief survey of training to assist with developing training for Neighborhood Libraries staff members. This survey is a simple self assessment; it should not take more than five minutes to complete. Moving forward, we want to work hard to ensure that any training offered meets your needs and is delivered in a manner that you find beneficial.

You can access the survey at the following link:
http://is.gd/rHmtWd

Please work to complete the survey by Wednesday, October 5th. Because it will be most beneficial if we can gather input from as many staff members as possible, we would like all staff to complete this survey.

Thanks,

Mike Van Campen
Chief of Neighborhood Libraries

No comments:

Post a Comment